1. Purpose and scope of collection
The main information collection on viracresearch.com website includes: email, phone, username, login password and customer address. This is the information that viracresearch.com needs members to provide mandatory when registering to use the service. Viracresearch.com also use this information to contact to confirm when customers register to use the service on the website to ensure the benefits of users.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under their registered name, password and email. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying webiste viracresearch.com about unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for measures. suitable solution.
2. Scope of use
The Company uses the registered information to:
- Provide services to members;
- Send advertising and promotional if the member accepts this term during registration;
- Send notices about information exchange activities between members and viracresearch.com website;
- Prevent activities that destroy members’ user accounts or activities that impersonate members;
- Contact and deal with members in special cases;
- Do not use members’ personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at viracresearch.com;
- In case of legal requirements: The company is responsible for cooperating in providing personal information of members upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency related to a customer’s illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members’ personal information.
3. Time of Information storage
The member’s personal data will be stored until a cancellation is requested. Remaining in all cases personal information of members will be kept confidential on the server of viracresearch.com.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
- Vietnam Industry Research and Consulting Joint Stock Company
- Address: 5th floor, Anh Minh building, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua ward, Dong Da dist., Hanoi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0903992986
5. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
- Members have the right to request viracresearch.com to update, adjust or cancel their personal information;
- Members have the right to submit complaints about the quality of services to the administrator of the website viracresearch.com. When receiving these feedbacks, viracresearch.com will re-confirm the information, in case it is true to the member’s reflection depending on the extent, viracresearch.com will take timely handling measures.
6. Commitment to protecting customer’s personal information
- Members’ personal information is committed to absolute confidentiality according to viracresearch.com personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of that member, unless otherwise provided for by law;
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member’s personal information without the consent of the member;
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of member’s personal data, viracresearch.com will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification. known members;
- Absolute confidentiality of all member’s online transaction information including invoice information, accounting, and digitized vouchers on viracresearch.com;
- The management of viracresearch.com requires individuals when contacting and becoming a customer to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone, etc. and is responsible for the legality of the above information. The management of viracresearch.com is not responsible for and does not resolve all complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided at the initial registration is not exactly.