Service provision policy
1. Register to use the service
Customers can register to use the service in 02 options:
- Option 1: Submit information to contact via the online form on viracresearch.com in the “Services” section
- Option 2: Contact the company information for quick advice and support
Head office in Hanoi:
- Address: 5th floor, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Phone: +84 24 6328 9520
- Email: email@example.com
Ho Chi Minh City Branch:
- Address: SCIC Building – 16 Truong Dinh, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Phone: +84 28 6680 8523
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers can make payment through provided methods including Visa/Master Card or Bank Transfer.
- Prices on Viracresearch.com are inclusive of all taxes including VAT. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all payment details provided are accurate and complete. We are not responsible for providing the Service if the details submitted are incorrect or incomplete.
3. Shipping method
Viracresearch.com’s services are provided ONLINE (in PDF format and written in English) after Viracresearch.com receives payment for services from Customer.
For Research services, we will provide the service by mail or telephone, or whatever is written in a specific contract with the Client.
4. Service time
- Report: Delivery within 01 (one) – 03 working days from the date of receipt of full Service Charge.
- Delivery schedules may sometimes vary depending on data collection and/or information provided by the authorities.
5. Warranty and refund policy
In the event of a delay in delivery, Viracresearch.com is responsible for notifying the Customer in writing (email/letter) and receiving the Customer’s acceptance. Penalty policy (if any) is implemented according to the contract agreement.
Exchanges and/or returns are not applicable to Viracresearch.com services/products on Viracresearch.com’s website. Customers are welcome to give any comments/questions or any dissatisfaction about Viracresearch.com services/products and Viracresearch.com will be responsible for editing information/content to satisfy customer satisfaction.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
Rights and obligations of VIRAC
VIRAC has the rights to:
- Issue mandatory procedures and conditions applicable to VIRAC’s customers.
- In case there is a basis to prove that the information provided by the Customer on Viracresearch.com is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, or violates the law or fine customs of Vietnam, VIRAC has the right to refuse,suspend or terminate Customer’s right to use the service.
- VIRAC holds the right to terminate the customer’s right and the right to use one or all of the services and will notify the customer within at least three (03) days in case the customer violates the Regulations of VIRAC or has acts affecting business activities on Viracresearch.com
- VIRAC holds the copyright of using the services and content on Viracresearch.com in accordance with international copyright law and the provisions of law on intellectual property protection in Vietnam. Viracresearch.com website, images and all icons, contents in different languages are the intellectual property of VIRAC. Any illegal copying, use and dissemination of the above property rights is strictly prohibited.
- VIRAC may immediately terminate Customer’s right of using the service and Customer’s right if VIRAC finds out that Customer has been convicted or is serving a sentence, in which case Customer’s continued activity may cause VIRAC legal liability, fraudulent activities, counterfeiting, causing market disturbances or disunity for other VIRAC customers, activities that violate the current laws of Vietnam. In the event of termination of the Customer’s right and the right to use the service, all certificates and rights of the Customer will automatically expire and be terminated.
- VIRAC reserves the right to change VIRAC’s services, products, tariff and pricing methods and other changes from time to time without prior notice to the user if it deems appropriate.
Obligations of VIRAC
- VIRAC is liable to fully provide and take legal responsibility for information related to products and services and ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of information about goods and services provided on the trading floor.
- Build, upgrade and develop operations on Viracresearch.com to better serve the needs of Customers, including but not limited to the main tasks such as: research, design, procurement of hardware and software equipment, Internet connectivity, build policies serving the operation on Viraceresearch.com in the conditions and scope permitted.
- Store Customer’s personal information when Customer registers to join Viracresearch.com and regularly update relevant changes and supplements.
- Apply necessary options/measures to ensure the safety of Customer’s personal information. Do not disclose, transfer, rent or sell information related to Customer’s personal information without the approval of the relevant parties, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Maintain the normal operation of Viracresearch.com and quickly remedy the defects affecting the operation of Viracresearch.com such as: technical problems with machines, software errors, internet connection systems, human resources, social turmoil, natural disasters, power outages, decisions of a state agency or a related third party. In case of force majeure events such as natural disasters, fires, social upheavals, decisions of competent authorities, etc., which are beyond our control, VIRAC should have no liability for.
Rights and obligations of Consumers
Rights of Consumers
- Customers shall be able to choose, purchase products and services provided on Viracresearch.com.
- Customers have the right to contribute ideas to VIRAC during the implementation. Petitions are sent directly by mail, fax or email to VIRAC.
Duties of Consumers
- Customers shall be liable for the security, storage and all activities of using the service under their registered name, password, and email box.
- Customers are responsible for promptly notifying VIRAC of the acts of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of confidentiality, retention of registration name and password for two parties cooperating in handling.
- Customers undertake the information provided to VIRAC on Viracresearch.com and the information posted on Viracresearch.com is correct.
- Customers undertake and agree not to use VIRAC’s services on Viracresearch.com for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration, sabotage, creation and spreading viruses damaging VIRAC’s system, configuration, and information transmission. In case of violation, Customers must be responsible for all their actions before the law and compensate VIRAC for damage.
- Customers undertake not to change, modify, copy, disseminate, distribute, provide and create similar tools of the services provided by VIRAC to a third party without the consent of VIRAC in accordance with this Regulation.
- Customers shall not act to degrade the reputation of VIRAC in any form such as to cause disunity among members by using a second registered name, through a third party or propagating and disseminating information that is not beneficial to VIRAC’s reputation.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You endorse that Viracresearch.com permits access to copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, and endorse that such intellectual property rights are valid and protected in all existing media means and your subsequent use of the content will be governed by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- You agree and endorse that all contents on Viracresearch.com shall be under the intellectual property rights of VIRAC and you are not allowed tommodify, copy, simulate, transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative products, display or transfer, or exploit for commercial purposes any part of the content, in whole or in part.
- You shall not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights by downloading or printing contents. Any unauthorized copies or use of the contents for commercial purposes will be considered a breach and be handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law and the terms set out in this agreement.
- VIRAC shall be entitled and change these Regulations by notifying all Customers and service users on Viracresearch.com at least five (05) days before applying those changes.
- The member’s continued use of the service after the revised Regulations are published and enforced means that the member has accepted this revised Regulation.
- Customers joining Viracresearch.com are responsible for being in accordance with current regulations when transacting on the website.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Customer can only request cancellation and refund in case they have paid but did not receive the service;
All customer cancellation and refund requests are submitted on https://viracresearch.com/lien-he/. VIRAC always carefully reviews each customer’s cancellation and refund request and has the right to make a final decision on such request based on the said rules and in accordance with VIRAC’s Terms of Service.
Free of charge, if the customer complies with the provisions of this Cancellation and Refund Policy.
VIRAC shall only refund the customers in the above cases. Depending on the case, the refund will be transferred to the Customer’s designated credit card/bank account. Customers are responsible for providing bank account information to receive the refund.
VIRAC is always responsible for receiving and handling Customers’ complaints related to transactions on the Website https://viracresearch.com/. When arising complaints and disputes, VIRAC emphasizes negotiation, conciliation measures between the parties in order to maintain the customer’s relationship and trust in the quality of the service.
The complaint process follows the following steps:
- Step 1: Customers submit claims about VIRAC’s services through:
Send email to email address: email@example.com
Call Hotline +84 24 6328 9520
Buyers submit claims directly at: Vietnam Industry Research and Consultancy Joint Stock Company (5th Floor, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau, Cho Dua, Dong Da, Hanoi).
- Step 2: VIRAC’s Customer Service Department will receive complaints, contact to clarify customer requirements as soon as possible and not more than five (05) working days, from the date of receipt of the request.. Depending on the nature and extent of the incident, VIRAC will take specific measures to assist customers in resolving complaints and disputes.
- Step 3: VIRAC may ask Customers to provide information, evidence related to the transaction and product to verify, clarify the case and take appropriate action.