- Position Overview:
Managing content production for Business Information segment (Company Research). The content of this segment includes collecting and analyzing data and information for the purpose of producing Company Reports, Industry Reports and other relevant information’s relating to market demand.
- Be responsible for data and content of the Research Company division and company’s other related services:
- Coordinate, plan and organize of production periodically (weekly) or on projects base.
- Identify and coordinate data input, manage production workload, manage resources and staff allocation
- Supervise and enhance report production process.
- Participate in training and guiding of production staff as per company request.
- Participate in analyzing existing databases and purchased data from the business partners; participate in the development and standardization of database and production systems in order to facilitate product development.
- Participate in the analyzing of requirements and research projects based on existing data and new data in order to serve external and internal requirements.
- Good organizing skills
- Good sense of responsibility and highly committed individual
- Excellent written skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good understanding of general business operation, ability to research, produce and analyze financial and non-financial information of an organization
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team, ability to supervise and manage team members
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn and proactivity
- Deputy CEO
Please send your CV to Ms. Hue, email: firstname.lastname@example.org